Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring/Easter Tablescapes

Although we are in the middle of our major backyard project, I couldn't let Easter come and go without adding some spring decorations to the inside of the house.  Today I am sharing with you my Dining room and Kitchen tables.





I enjoy this room so much more since I changed the color of the walls last January.  You can see the before and after shots here.



A few years ago, I found these blue plates at a local home decor shop and made the mistake of only purchasing four of them.  I'm keeping my eye out for two more so if anyone knows where I might be able to find them please let me know!!





Of course, whenever I can, I always love to add mason jars to the table.  Katie has promised to make me name tags for our Easter Sunday dinner which I will be adding to the twine.



And, not to be outdone by the dining room, here are some brighter spring colors to bring my kitchen table to life.


The white cake plate was my mother-in-law's that I recently learned was used for my husband's birthday cakes from the time he was a toddler.  I'm so thrilled to have it now and will enjoy using it for many birthdays to come.




I removed the glass bowl so you could see how adorable these small bunny plates are!  They were a hand-me-down from my sister, Pege (by the way, that's pronounced Peggy) and I'm pretty sure  she found them at none other than Home Goods.

Well, I need to get back outside for now.  Hope you are having a great week!

Kim

No comments: