Friday, April 4, 2014

Sooooo, where do I even begin?

I’d love to say that I’ve been away this time doing something like this:

resource



Or this…



But the truth of the matter is that I’ve been gone these past few months dealing with a lot of "more than your normal daily routine" and way less glamorous life issues.

As I previously mentioned in this post, my family and I dealt with the loss of a very special woman last fall. In addition to that I had some health issues of my own that had me out most of December and January. I’m doing much better now, and if you follow me on Instagram (@oisfororganize) you know that just because I haven’t been blogging about my projects DOES NOT mean I’ve stopped organizing and DIYing!
And it hasn’t all been serious stuff that’s kept me away. We’re actually working on a big back yard project right now. While I know the final product is going to be AMAZING, the project itself is pretty large and extremely time consuming. Having said all that, I can’t wait to share some behind the scenes pics with all of you very soon.
All of this time away made me realize how much I enjoy blogging, and I’m so thankful to those of you reading this because that means you’ve stuck in here with me this whole time, and I couldn’t be more appreciative of that! I can’t wait to share some posts of the things I’ve been working on while I’ve been away, and really look forward to engaging with all of you – my fabulous readers – once again!

Stay tuned!

Kim

No comments: