Wednesday, November 13, 2013

October Challenge Reveal

Does anyone remember....

            way back in late September....

                     I announced that October's makeover challenge was Guestrooms?



If you feel like that was light years ago...you aren't alone.

It doesn't matter how super organized you are, sometimes life is going to throw you curve balls and you have to stay calm and know that everything will be right where you left it...

no apologies necessary....

just waiting for you to come back and share some love.



Even Mr. Bumble Bee is welcoming me back with open arms...or wings...


I was having so much fun filling the room with things that make me smile...like this photo of a heart shadow reflecting on an old tree that my daughter, Katie was inspired to shoot.



And then...

here's where I left off...



The lovely shots of the umbrellas on the beach (courtesy of Better Homes & Gardens) are actually suppose to look like the DIY chevron patterned one in the middle.

well...and maybe a few personal photos instead.










For now...I will enjoy it just the way it is...open wings and all!




No comments: