Monday, July 15, 2013

Linen Closet Storage Ideas

While you are organizing your linen closets or storage space for July's Monthly Challenge, you may be considering using some type of baskets or containers for things like sheets, towels, table linens, etc.






There are so many styles and colors available.





You might even want to look around the house for unconventional items that could be used.  I think that adds so much character to an area.  




When I was a little girl, I remember my mom teaching attempting to teach me how to fold a fitted sheet.    She always made it look so easy but when I would try to imitate her, mine never came out quite the same as hers.

I'm a lot bigger girl now and I still can't get it to look "just like Mom's" but they do come out a little better than they used to.

The last thing I want to have to do is open them up to see what size sheets they are and that's where  labels come in handy.


I came across these labels from one of my favorite bloggers that can be downloaded for free.

Here are a few others that I really liked as well.





I found these on Amazaon for under $3.00.



How are you going to store your linen closet items?  Let's get busy organizing!

We are already at the halfway point for this month's challenge and I can't wait to see your transformations.

Enjoy!

Happy Organizing!

Kim


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim! Thank you for linking to my picture above of the linen organizing boxes. I've gotten some traffic from your post... and I appreciate it. Your ideas above all gathered together are wonderful. Linen closets are a great place to organize and to maintain because they don't get as much traffic with little hands messing all the handiwork up. Most linen closets can be tackled in a half a day with shopping and labeling taking more time... but that's the fun part. Again, great post!

John aka OrganizingLA