Friday, June 14, 2013

Oops! Someone Got Left Out!


I feel so bad!  With all of the hoopla that took place a couple of months ago in my laundry room, apparently I was neglectful to a very important member of the family.   


laundry room makeover


And, oh, how she let me know about it!

How could I have done such a thing?



Leaving her out like she wasn't worthy of cleanliness?






Kinda makes me want to wash everything we own once I'm done.

As quickly as my little fingers would type, I googled "How to Clean a Top Load Washing Machine"




One quart bleach with a hot tub of water.
Agitate a few minutes and let sit an hour.
Complete cycle.

One quart white vinegar with a hot tub of water.
Agitate a few minutes and let sit an hour.
Complete cycle.

Seemed simple enough....


Apparently, my washtub doesn't fill all the way up with water to the top of my machine!

That's when a little elbow grease and some good ole Comet went to work!  And oh, happy day!











I'm pretty sure in between when I completed that last rinse cycle, I heard her say something like "ok...you're forgiven....but don't let it happen again!".

Trust me....my dear dear friend....I won't!

Happy Organizing!

Kim

No comments: