Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A Mini Vacay!

Hey Everybody - I'm back!



Just getting back from a quick trip to Atlanta with my daughter, Kelly!  I had a great visit with some of my family while Kelly had business matters to tend to!



When I arrived at my sister and brother-in-law's home, I was greeted with lots of hospitality.  If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw some of the yummy food that I was treated to.


We took rides on the golf cart....





to watch the beautiful sunset.....



as well as the "super moon" on the 22nd!






She had her table decorated beautifully for the Fourth of July and I just had to share it with you!



july 4th table



It's hard to believe that June is almost over and that Independence Day is right around the corner.




My brother and his family also lives within minutes of my sister and I got to visit with him and his two sons as well.  Randy is an amazing cook and he made one of my mom's desserts that was "to die for".  




It was great to see everyone, even though it was a quick trip!

As for organizing, it was nice to take a little break from everything!  However, I am excited about some projects that I have been working on and can't wait to share them with you soon!

Until then,

Happy Organizing!

Kim





No comments: