Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Who Wants to be an Organized Wizard?

Want in on a little secret?




While I was busy working on my last month's Kitchen challenge, I regretfully have to admit that I let my home office space got a little out of control.

Okay.  Maybe a lot!

home office makeover



home office makeover



The first thought that came to mind, was "I Dream of Jeannie".  (For those of you who are too young to know what I am talking about, it was a tv show back in the 60's about a jeannie who, with a nod of a head, a blink of the eyes and folded arms, could magically change things).


Unfortunately, when that didn't work for me, I paused....

jumped on google search....

and somewhat inadvertently discovered the "Get Organized Wizard".

(I wasn't literally searching for how to become a jeannie I promise)...

but I did find a willing participant to help me bring my office back to some sort of normalcy.

The Get Organized Wizard offers several courses on organizing everything from your life - time management & goal setting, to your home - closets, offices, etc. to life and business strategies.


 This course is an easy process to getting your home office organized in about 8 to 10 hours over the course of 7 days!

It takes you through a journey of Purging, Reallocating Space, Filing, Adopting Habits for a Clean Desk, and keeping your office space Tidy!

I have completed 5 of the 7 days and am well on my way to Home Office Wizardry!  If you are interested in using this product simply click here.

I was compensated by "Get Organized Wizard" in the form of this product only.

I will postpone the Home Office Challenge Reveal until June 5th so that anyone who is interested in using this product will have time to implement!

Happy Organizing!

Kim

p.s.  The little secret - I once had an "I Dream of Jeannie" costume that I wore to a costume party.  (A long, long time ago!!)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks like a great product! Can't wait to see how it helps your office organization!!