Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Missing in Action!

I know I have been MIA for the past few days....

birthday



And while away, Mother's Day came and went without me wishing all of you Moms out there a Happy Mother's Day!

Shame on me!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you awesome, magnificant, super fantastic MOMS!!!!

I also celebrated a birthday while away!

(bells and whistles)

I love birthdays (and Mother's Day)...especially when I am surrounded by people I love!

kelly and katie


My girls treated me to a picnic in the park (one of my favorite things to do with them)!

birthday

The mason jars are plastic!  They found them at Bed Bath & Beyond and the lunch boxes are from the Martha Stewart line at Macy's.



birthday
So much yummy food!!!  


And I wouldn't normally do this but I am so excited about one of the gifts that I received that I must share it with you.

Why?

Oh...why you ask?

Well, let me answer that for you!

I'm excited because you as my reader are going to benefit from my gift.

Mothers Day Gifts

No, I can't give you one too, but just think how much better my photos are going to be going forward!!

If anyone out there has any suggestions on how I can master the art of photography in supersonic speed, I'm all ears!  Until then, you will have to bear with me on my adventure!


Take care,

Kim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures of you and your girls, and so sweet of them to make your day so special!!! looking forward to the new pictures, which I'm sure will be great.