Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Take Out Menus


It’s Tuesday’s Favorite Things Day!

As I mentioned last week, I have started a new topic at O is for Organize:

These are a few of my Favorite Things

This week’s feature is:

Take Out Menu Binders





At one point in my life, when there were six of us in the house, I did a lot of cooking!  We did occasionally eat out and get take out, but it was very expensive for six of us!

Now that my husband and I are “empty nesters”, we do a lot more restaurant dining (whether it be going there or take out) and we have ended up with quite a collection of menus.

I know you can typically find menus on the restaurant websites but, for us, we like to be able to look at it on paper!




I wanted one place to keep them together and organized and I found this one at one of my favorite shops!

The binder included pre-printed labels and blank ones that you can write the category yourself.



Any kind of binder would do the job.  If you can’t find a pre-made one or don’t want to spend the moolah, you can always make one yourself with a regular binder and labels that you probably already have laying around the house.



The idea is to have a central spot to keep them organized and easily accessible because, after all, when you're hungry, you're hungry!  Who wants to go hunting for the menu, right?

How do you keep your menus organized?  We would love to hear from you!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Kim

No comments: