Friday, September 21, 2012

21 Day Purse Challenge Update

Purse Challenge Update



I want to thank you for your comments and suggestions for my purse challenge. I received several good tips and plan to use some of them going forward!  I've decided to try a purse organizer that I found online and I am excited to share it with you! I didn't realize how many different brands of purse organizers there are, but I've decided to go with "Purseket - The Original Purse Organizer". They have many different options in sizes and fabrics, and I included the link to their website if you are interested in checking them out (see below). I ordered it this morning and I should have it within the week. Once it arrives, my 21 Day Challenge will begin. I'll keep you posted!








Here's a picture from their website of the one I ordered:




This is the fabric I chose:





So excited - can't wait to see how it works! Wish me luck!




Happy Organizing!

No comments: